Can you develop hypothyroidism despite a healthy diet and Lifestyle? Have you ever wondered how YOU developed hypothyroidism? Do you question how it is possible if you have a fairly healthy diet and lifestyle? In episode 72 of Thyroid Answers we talk with the Wholistic Health Boss, Jenn Malecha. Jenn’s own history and thyroid challenges led her down the path of becoming a Health Coach.
In this episode we cover:
- Jenn’s story of developing hypothyroidism
- The importance of your health history and heath timeline in identifying the factors that lead to hypothyroidism
- Why hypothyroidism is less about an immune system out of control and more about a cell defense and adaptation to excessive cell stress.
- What creates the excessive stress load
- How even healthy habits and behaviors may be part of the problem
- Impact of mold and toxins in causing Hashimoto’s and Hypothyroidism
- And more …
Jenn Malecha supports busy, health-mind professionals in taking back control of their health by giving them access to the right lab tests and resources so they can find the missing pieces of their health puzzle, actually fix what is wrong and get back to feeling like themselves again. Using over a decade of personal training experience, training in Functional Diagnostic Nutrition and Transformational Coaching, she creates personalized health-rebuilding programs for clients that are realistic and sustainable for long-lasting results, and that empower clients to be the boss of their own health.
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
Transformational Health Coach
Certified Personal Trainer
E: [email protected]