In this episode the discussion focuses on the Hypothyroid and Hormones with the “Hormone Guy”, Dr Ralph Esposito.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- The relationship between testosterone, estrogen and thyroid hormone
- Why your sex matters when evaluating for hypothyroidism?
- Common symptoms of hypothyroidism in men?
- Cellular vs Glandular Hypothyroidism
- Brain vs body regulation of hormones
- The therapeutic order of health care
- More ….
You can listen to this episode on ITunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts. You can also watch the episode on Youtube https://youtu.be/fAA7mYJdEGA.
Dr. Esposito is a Naturopathic Physician and Acupuncturist specializing in integrative endocrinology and urology along with men’s health. His precise and personalized style utilizes a systems biology and precision medicine approach to medicine.
In addition to advising as a peer reviewer for medical journals, he has authored several medical textbook chapters and has designed education modules for health professionals specifically on urological conditions, male and female hormone dysfunction, hypogonadism, exercise, men’s health and sexual dysfunction.
Dr. Esposito has trained at NYU Integrative and Functional Urology Center. He holds a position as adjunct professor at New York University where he lectures on integrative medicine. Currently, Dr. Esposito practices in NYC.
FB: Dr. Ralph Esposito