Can those with Hypothyroidism benefit from the Carnivore Diet? In this episode of the Thyroid Answers podcast the doctors interview the Queen of Carnivore aka the Sassy Carnivore, Holly Warner. The trio discuss why the carnivore may help people with hypothyroidism and other autoimmune disorders.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Why we don’t need fiber
- How we are getting adequate nutrients when nose to tail
- Why the RDA is getting thrown out the window
- Why the Carnivore Diet won’t cause scurvy
- Oxalates, how they contribute to Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Why the Carnivore Diet and Low Oxalate Diet helps our thyroid conversion
- How Carnivore diet changes our microbiome and why that isn’t a concern
- What supplements Holly still uses and why
- More …
Holly Warner is a Functional Medicine Practitioner and Cannabinoid Therapist who specializes in hormone imbalances, bHRT (bio-identical hormone replacement therapy), thyroid/gut/adrenal health, autoimmune disease, LDN therapy, functional genetic testing and clinical/forensic nutrition. Her approach is rooted in science while combined with a modern holistic perspective.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hollywarnerhealth/?hl=en (her hashtag is #TheSassyCarnivore)
Twitter: @DNA_Gangsta @HWarnerHealth