In this episode, Dr Eric Balcavage interviews nurse practitioner and nutrition expert maverick Cynthia Thurlow on intermittent fasting, time restricted eating, and hypothyroidism.
Many people struggling with hypothyroidism have been told that fasting and time restricted eating is unhealthy for them and will make their hypothyroid condition worse. Cynthia explains why fasting and time restricted eating is not only safe for those with hypothyroidism but often beneficial in helping improve thyroid physiology.
- Dieting, Time Restricted Eating (TRE), Intermittent Fasting (IF)
- Calories in vs calories out myth
- Safest ways to implement TRE and IF
- How to know if TRE / IF is or isn’t working
- Benefits of fasting
- How to effectively use fasting to improve thyroid problems
- Lifestyle modifications that are important to incorporate along with fasting
- more …
Check out this episode of Thyroid Answers Podcast where ever you listen to podcasts or on my Rejuvagen Youtube channel: https://youtu.be/5NUR8yU2nBk
Cynthia is a sought after entrepreneur, nurse practitioner, nutrition expert and 2x TEDx speaker. She is the founder of Cynthia Thurlow, LLC, co-author of Primal Eating and co-host of Everyday Wellness podcast.
Need help with your Thyroid condition? Schedule a Complimentary Discovery call today by click this link: Discovery Call