In this episode of Thyroid Answers, Rock Bottom Thyroid Reset with Tiffany Flaten, the doctors interview Tiffany regarding her recovery from thyroid cancer and her journey to helping others recover from thyroid disorders.
Topics covered include:
- What is the 8-week Rock Bottom Thyroid Reset (RBTR)?
- How is RBTR different from other thyroid health diets and protocols?
- What can people expect from the Rock Bottom Thyroid Reset?
- Is it a weight loss plan, a diet for thyroid health, an exercise plan, or a little bit of everything?
- You were diagnosed with thyroid cancer and had to have your thyroid removed. Were there any surprising effects on your health that the doctors didn’t prepare you for?
- How did you decide to become a board-certified nutritionist?
- What does nutrition have to do with thyroid health?
- How does your thyroid affect other aspects of your health like mood, weight, sleep, and even blood sugar?
- How do you work with clients inside your nutrition consulting business Rock Bottom Wellness?
Tiffany Flaten, M.Ed., MSN, CNS is a thyroid expert in nutrition. As founder of Rock Bottom Wellness, Tiffany helps thyroid patients improve their symptoms through proper nutrition education. She’s helped hundreds of women and men get to the root cause, find a way up from rock bottom, be their own best advocate, and shortcut the path to an amazing life. Rock Bottom Thyroid Treatment: An 8-Week Thyroid Diet for People with “Normal” Thyroid Test Results to Thrive Not Just Survive is Tiffany’s first book.
Meet others on the journey to better thyroid health at www.rockbottomwellness.com/group.
Book a free Thyroid Breakthrough Session with Tiffany at www.rockbottomwellness.com/breakthrough to get a personalized plan for the next leg of your thyroid journey.