In Episode #53 of Thyroid Answers Podcast, Dr. Eric Balcavage and Dr. Erica Riggleman discuss some of the general topics regarding thyroid physiology and autoimmunity.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- What predisposes a person to autoimmunity?
- What triggers immune attack on the thyroid gland?
- What is molecular mimicry?
- The difference between Graves and Hashimoto’s?
- Functional vs Allopathic medicine approaches to thyroid autoimmunity?
- What is Thyroiditis? -Nodules vs Goiter; What’s the difference?
- Steps an individual can take to support autoimmunity.
Need help with your Thyroid condition? Schedule a Complimentary Discovery call today by click this link: Discovery Call